Fashionably M.French: A Passing Fancy

Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Passing Fancy

Hello and welcome to the second installment of "A Passing Fancy"! In this series, I post a list of my favorite links and such to share with all of you. This week, I have been doing a little bit of blog stalking and have been going through numerous posts by The College Prepster. I was lucky enough to be able to interact with Carly Heitlinger, the writer behind the site, through a #fashiontalk via Twitter with CollegeFashionista and have been a little obsessed ever since.


Image Sources [left to right] :: 1. source 2. source 3. source
1. Ten Mistakes to Make Before You're Twenty Five :: The College Prepster Not only was this article spot on, but I loved the humor in the writing. Numbers 2, 4 and 8 are all to familiar to me! Take and look and let me know in the comments if you have experienced any of these moments.

2. Gingham Shirt: Now and Later :: The College Prepster As if I wasn't already feeling the itch for fall fashion to return. What I wouldn't give to be walking in the countryside on a foggy morning in that "later" outfit *swoon*.

3. How to Set a Budget :: The College Prepster  This article, like the first on this week's list, was spot on. Each year, as fall semester creeps up on us, I begin my intense organization obsession. It might be short lived for the most part but I always feel much more productive and proactive. I am currently setting up a personal budget for myself to keep my random spending at bay and while there wasn't any groundbreaking information in this article in particular, I needed that little reminder of what to focus on. Love it!


That's all for this week! Let me know in the comments if you become as obsessed with The College Prepster as I am. Be sure to like the Fashionably M. French Facebook page to stay updated! You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram for small life bits and such. Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x