Fashionably M.French: A Passing Fancy

Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Passing Fancy

Hello There- Long time no see! Unfortunately, life got away from me these past few weeks and my blog took a back seat, but we are finally back in business! To start things off again, I wanted to introduce a new series called "A Passing Fancy". Once a week I will post a list of my favorite links and such to share with all of you. Without further ado, here are my favorites for this week...

Image Sources [left to right, top to bottom] :: 1. source 2. source 3. source 4. source

1. Strawberry Jam Muffins | Pinch of Yum I have been rather excited to try my hand at baking over the last few weeks. It all started when I found coconut flour at my local HomeGoods (of all places) for what I thought was a kick ass price. Little did I know that Costco would begin to stock the very same brand at double the size for only two dollars more. Anyways, this was the first recipe I tried. I swapped the strawberry jam for no sugar added blueberry jam and fresh blueberries and it was marvelous. Give it a try!

2. How To:: Shop Smart for Antiques You'll be seeing a lot of Camille Styles in "A Passing Fancy". I have had a long term obsession with the team over at Camille Styles and the wonderfully creative and fresh content they put out. This article in particular was right up my alley. I have been looking for lamps and such to DIY into the perfect bedside additions and this article gave me some great tips. Not only that, but I am also a mega fan of Antiques Roadshow ;)

3. The Morning Stitch As part of my long list of apartment updates, my little wooden dining chairs are in need of some additional comfort. After doing some research and scouring countless Pinterest pins, I found this awesome DIY chair cushion tutorial! Stay tuned for a blog post chronicling my project.

4. Vidcon Vlogs | More Zoella  Zoe Sugg is one of my all time favorite British YouTubers. Her vlogs throughout Vidcon in Anaheim were so great! Maybe I'm just a little odd but click through and find out for yourselves :) Careful, YouTube is more than a little addicting.

That's all for now! Let me know in the comments if you enjoy any of these links and feel free to include your own current favorites. Be sure to like the Fashionably M. French Facebook page to stay updated! If you try your hand at baking or antiquing, post photos on Instagram [@mefrench] and Twitter [@meagan_french] and be sure to tag me. Thanks for reading! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x