Fashionably M.French: Hello, Parsel

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hello, Parsel

As many of you know, this blog is still growing and developing. I am always looking for ways to improve upon Fashionably M. French and am fully aware of just how far I still have to go before I get this baby where I'd like it to be. Recently, in doing my research, I found this neat little thing called Parsel. Parsel is a platform that allows little old bloggers like me to have a one stop shop for my readers. 



WHAT THIS MEANS:

  • This means that instead of going through each post and clicking individual links to items you are interested in, they will all be in one place! Simply head over to the shop tab and you can either browse collections or all products at once. 
  • Parsel is a secure platform and allows you to check out right on the shop page. You can add items from various retailers and still just have one smooth check-out process.
  • If an item is out-of-stock, Parsel will get in touch and refund your payment. Parsel also takes care of things if you would like to return or cancel an order as well!
  • Yes- I will be receiving a small portion of any sales made through Parsel. But not to worry, that doesn't change the pricing! (see below)
  • All of this and more can be found on the Parsel FAQ page here


WHAT THIS DOES NOT MEAN:

  • You are not obligated to shop the tab simply because it is there. There is never any pressure to purchase any of the items I mention. I have only implemented Parsel to make things easier for you guys! 
  • Parsel does not up the charge for their shoppers- the price you see in the Parsel shop is the same price as the retailer selling the item. 


After looking into it, I determined that Parsel would be the perfect addition to Fashionably M. French. If I ever mention a specific product in a post, that item will more than likely be available in my Parsel shop. As I have not personally bought anything through a Parsel shop, I only have the reviews from other bloggers to rely on. So far so good, but if you have any concerns feel free to get in touch! This will be a learning experience for all  of us. Happy shopping! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x