Fashionably M.French: 30 Day Snap Day 15 | Bear with Me Here...

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

30 Day Snap Day 15 | Bear with Me Here...

Okay. So I have found that my life is far too unpredictable and crazy to keep a set daily schedule for blogging. However, I will not give up. I will finish this 30 Day Challenge... even if it does take me 60 days. Today's post is just a small reflection on a cherished moment. This is my love on a tractor. That's right. A tractor. You can't get much more country than riding on a tractor in Texas. I took this when visiting family this month and it represents so much for me- family and childhood memories coming together with my current life and love to create more cherished moments to look back on. I cannot wait for all of the memories to come. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x