Fashionably M.French: 30 Day Snap Day 17 | Two Years

Monday, July 22, 2013

30 Day Snap Day 17 | Two Years

These past two years have been more than I could have ever imagined. It's been a roller coaster ride with ups and downs and I'm not sure where I would be right now had I not had my love by my side. I've said it before and I'll say it again... he is my rock. He keeps me strong, laughing, inspired, motivated, relaxed, and just in tune. I plan on travelling and learning and growing with this man in the years to come. [ mushiness over] To celebrate, we kept it simple with dinner and the next morning we went to brunch at our favorite place: The Original Pancake House. Now this place is well worth the 30-40 minute wait. This time around I got one of the specials, a lemon poppy seed belgian waffle with blueberry compote and of course syrup drizzled on top. Are you drooling yet? It was heavenly. We then found a park and took a stroll. It was such a perfect morning to commemorate the past two years. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x