Fashionably M.French: September Issue: Marie Claire

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September Issue: Marie Claire

Hello There! First off, I'd like to apologize for my little unexpected hiatus. Sometimes life gets in the way of plans. However, during that time I was able to plan out future fashion posts - Hurrah! This week the focus will be on Marie Claire's 2013 September Issue. There were so many wonderful pieces that I fell in love with. Most - if not all - were above my price range. My main objective was to find more affordable options to take the place of the pricey but beautiful original pieces.Here are the items I loved in Marie Claire's September Issue...



If you are interested in any of the items shown, simply click the picture in the slideshow and you will be taken to a web page where the item is available for purchase! These are all things that I look forward to integrating into my wardrobe. I also am looking forward to bringing out old pieces from my wardrobe and wearing them again!


 Which trends are you going to try out this fall? Let me know in the comments - I'd love to hear from you! For more September Issue posts coming soon, please subscribe in the side bar! x


All of the links in this post that lead to outside web pages are there in order to help you find the wonderful items I have mentioned! I have not been compensated and all opinions are my own. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x