Fashionably M.French: CollegeFashionista: Spring '14

Monday, May 19, 2014

CollegeFashionista: Spring '14

As many of you might know, I spent my semester interning for CollegeFashionista, a college fashion trend reporting website. I really enjoyed my time with those lovely ladies and will be continuing my internship through the summer months as well! In case you missed any of my posts, I have compiled all of them below. If you see a post that you would like to read, simply click the link below the photo and you will be taken to the article. 

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

Please let me know what you think! Leave a comment below with any suggestions or tips. Also, I'd love to hear if you have been inspired by any of the Fashionsta/os that I have featured on CollegeFashionista.com. Post any photos of your style on Instagram[@mefrench] or Twitter [@meagan_french] and tag me. Thanks for reading! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x