Fashionably M.French: Spring Styling: Flamingo Shift

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spring Styling: Flamingo Shift

One of my favorite pieces in my spring wardrobe is the Elornis shift dress from Anthropologie. The vibrant colors and bold pattern make it the perfect statement dress. Here I have shown you how to dress it down for everyday wear or dress it up for a night out. While Anthropologie no longer carries this dress, I have managed to find it on Ebay here!

Day
The cherry blossoms have finally bloomed! Jean Jacket: Old Navy (from about six years ago)

Wide Brim Hat: Gap

Watch: Anne Klein

Shoes: Madden Girl

Night
Spice things up by removing the jean jacket, adding a belt with accessories and swapping the sandals for a pair of heels in a bold color.


Belt: Banana Republic | Ring: James Avery | Pave silver bracelet: Michael Kors

Turquoise ring: Gift | Turquoise bracelet: Gift

Heels: Jason Wu for Target
Earrings: Gift
Let me know what you think in the comments! How would you wear these ensembles? How do you transition from day to night? I'd love to hear from you and read any suggestions you might have for future posts. Please subscribe via Bloglovin' in the sidebar and like the Fashionably M. French Facebook page. Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x