Fashionably M.French: 30 Day Snap Day 13 | Painting for the Beau

Friday, June 28, 2013

30 Day Snap Day 13 | Painting for the Beau

One of my absolute favorite things to do is paint. I am lucky enough to have a supportive family that ( out of pure love not because I have some great talent or anything) is eager to see what I come up with next! Not too long ago I painted something for Golan simply because I love him and like to do little things to show that I appreciate who he is and all that he does for me. I get my inspiration from photography, nature, other prints and paintings I see, etc. This is what I came up with this time! It was a painting of the silhouette of Israel (Golan's birthplace) with his name across the bottom. Simple! I wanted to make him something that reminded him of home. Thankfully, he liked it! I am always nervous to unveil my paintings because I am never sure whether others will like them as much as I do. This time it was a success. Anyone else like to express themselves through artwork? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x