Fashionably M.French: 30 Day Snap Day 7 | A Bracing Time

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Snap Day 7 | A Bracing Time

Today is a tense and emotional day. I am currently in a pre evacuation zone for the Black Forest fire, sitting on my couch watching the news and desperately trying to think of something else I should pack into my car. I'm sure if you are reading this you are wondering why the hell I am writing a blog post during a time like this and my only answer is that I needed a distraction during this waiting game. To look into my car almost brings tears to my eyes because all I can think of is "what if I'm missing something? An irreplaceable memory?". With my eyes and throat burning I only ask that you keep those in this area in your thoughts
, prayers, vibes... Whatever you can give. Stay safe everyone. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x