Fashionably M.French: 30 Day Snap Day 4 | So Worth It

Saturday, June 8, 2013

30 Day Snap Day 4 | So Worth It

Today's daily snap is of a little bundle of joy. Today Golan and I had to go to PetSmart to drop off our cat with the vet. We then decided to go play with all of the cats up for adoption! Now I am slightly allergic to some cats (for some reason a new cat with new dander= insane allergy irritation). However today I was able to withstand long enough to play with almost every single cat. It was such a wonderful start to the day! I couldn't have asked for a happier bunch of friends. Despite their situation of being in kennels all day they were all still so jolly and ready to play. I would have loved to take them all home with me. This might be my new favorite past time. Golan better watch out or sooner or later we will become little old cat ladies (...and cat man?). Moral of the stories kiddos - there are plenty of loveable and eager little ones just waiting to be taken to a good home. Adopt when possible xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x