Fashionably M.French: A Fresh Take on Fall | Trend Alert

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Fresh Take on Fall | Trend Alert

Usually when you think of fall trends, you think of heavy knits and rich colors. However, this fall we are getting a fresh color addition - Rose 


Seen in the form of coats on the Celine runway, a sleek dress at Carven, or a classic Chanel number, blush pink has also not surprisingly made it's way into the clothing lines of retailers such as LOFT and H&M. I personally love this pastel revolution for fall. It allows me to continue to use all of the lovely fresh pieces from summer that I'm not ready to let go of. In the past, I have always found the transition from summer into fall a bit of a tricky one to master but with this reintroduction of pastel combinations in weightier fabrics, this years transition should be a bit smoother. I've noticed that rose pink is not only a constant across the runways and shopping racks, it is also often being paired with similarly muted neutrals. This fall, ladies have a multitude of options and attitudes - try pairing your pink with a warmer neutral such as army green or rust to keep it sweet and delicate, or you can go classy with a bit of edge with understated black accessories. Either can easily be dressed up or down! 


I will definitely be taking full advantage of this trend - What outfits do you have in mind?

 Thanks for stopping by! Come back and see my fall outfit of the day posts (look for the rose pink)

Subscribe to my blog on bloglovin' by clicking the icon in the sidebar!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x