Fashionably M.French: Healthy Living and Old Friends

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Healthy Living and Old Friends

Last week I made the trek up to Breckenridge to see an old friend from Texas. When life gets crazy I like to take a step back and remind myself of all of the little things in my life that give me joy. My day started early - 6 am early- for the drive through the mountains. Pandora radio and a Xyience were the only things keeping me awake. After I arrived and had a moment or two to enjoy the view, Lauren and I set out to go hiking. It was so amazing to soak in the wonderful views and some quality bonding time. I cherish the friends that I have who can pick up right where we left off without a problem - it's like we haven't been apart for more than a week. The hike took us up to a beautiful waterfall where we sat and chatted for a few minutes while we refueled. I don't think Lauren needed any convincing to stay for another week. In fact, she fully plans on moving to the area as soon as possible. I can't wait to have one of my oldest and dearest friends close - I need a hiking buddy! Here are a few of my favorite snaps from our outing xx

Pure unedited beauty.
She's an odd one but I love her
We made it to the falls!
Who can spot me?



Relaxing at the top
Mr. Beaver was hanging out by my car!
The gorgeous view from Lauren's sister's house

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x