Fashionably M.French: A Little Inspiration | My Man

Friday, April 12, 2013

A Little Inspiration | My Man

I am probably the luckiest girl ever. Not only do I have a wonderful, fun, and supportive family but I also have a very special man in my life, Golan (more commonly known as beezus, E.B. White, or Bice). I cannot even begin to do him justice writing about him but I will give it my best shot. Any time I am going through a difficult time or am just having a plain ol' shitty day, he is there to make me smile. I feel like I am getting the ab workout of a lifetime when I'm around him because of the constant laughter. He never takes life too seriously which is great in a time of my life where it seems like every little thing has monumental repercussions. He is selfless, kind, thoughtful, and always finding the funny. He is my rock. I wouldn't be where I am today without his love, support, and advice. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past year and some odd months and I am looking forward to more. Here's to being happy right where you are! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x