Fashionably M.French: The beginning

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The beginning

Hello there!

I am the kind of person who is always in her own little world, dreaming and wandering. My family always said that I was in Meagan land more than the real world growing up. So in order to sort of make a record of these daily wanderings, I'm starting this blog. I am hoping that this will serve as a creative outlet for myself and show what makes me happy. I also want this to eventually be a place where my friends and family can go to catch up on what I am up to. I will post random photos, projects (DIY and other sorts), things that I've found inspiration in, and other general tidbits. If anyone happens to stumble across this, then great! But if not then it will still serve its purpose for me. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! x