Fashionably M.French: Model Life | Portfolio Shoot

Monday, April 22, 2013

Model Life | Portfolio Shoot

This weekend I did something amazing. I shot my portfolio for Wilhelmina Denver. This has to be the best experience I could have possibly asked for to start out my career. The day started at 8 am (a generous call time, from what I hear) and ended at around 6:30 pm.





I don't know if it was the sugar in the NAKED juice or the adrenaline but I was so pumped throughout the entire process. I worked with two wonderful photographers who made the process smooth and easy and I learned a ton about lighting and movement. Below are a few shots...







Being able to look at each individual shot and see the little tweaks and to see what works and what doesn't is a great way to learn... and to learn fast! I cannot wait for what's to come and to start working! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x