Fashionably M.French: Model Life | Image Consultation

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Model Life | Image Consultation

Yesterday was a big day for me. It was one of the first steps in my modeling career, my Image Consultation! YAY!



To be honest I was a little nervous going into this. I realized that it wasn't going to be a one-on-one meeting and that there were going to be other models there as well. Truth be told, it was a wonderful thing to see other girls in the same boat. 

 I saw girls who reminded me of myself five years ago. When I was fourteen I was the doe eyed girl who had no idea what to expect or what to do. I saw myself in a few of the girls there and my maternal instinct kicked in a bit. I wanted to give them advice and walk them through the first few steps. 



I got to meet one of the photographers I will be working with on Saturday and lets just say I made an impression. My stern hand shake startled him a bit and was an ice breaker. Thank you Southern upbringing! We chatted about where I'm from and then discussed the shoot and I got some great prepping advice. 

Here is the zinger of the day: I AM COLORING MY HAIR! I have never highlighted or dyed my hair before so this is both exciting and nerve racking. I am going a bit more blonde before the portfolio shoot and since it is Saturday that means it has to be perfect the first time. PRESSURE. But I am very excited to get the ball rolling. I'll be taking as many pictures as possible during the shoot so that I can post them here. I am so incredibly excited for what's to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! x